Sunday, September 27, 2009

Chiefs Report

And the Kansas City Chiefs are winless.  This time they went down hard to the Philadelphia Eagles rookies and back-ups, this time away from home, this time I watched the bad football that is the Chiefs.  No offense, little defense, and lots of penalties never wins a game.  Patients, two years of grow and development makes winning teams.  

Exciting in football news, today the Detroit Lions ended there nineteen game losing streak, second worst in NFL history, to the Washington Redskins.  As a fan of the Georgia Bulldogs I am pulling for Matt Stafford.  The Lions are on the rise!  Ha... Ha!  Ironically, their last win was to the Chiefs in my presence... a game I was guaranteed to see the Chiefs win (or so I thought that December 23, 2007).  

Last week I had M.L. to relate too.  This week I have a city stocked with Redskins fans!  While they managed a win against the St. Louis Rams last week, they did not even score a touchdown in the win.  This week they ended the Lions losing streak.  Even though thirty-one of the fifty-three players are new to the Lions (and not at all associated with seventeen of the losses) it still must make you feel a little pathetic.  After all, you were the team that lost to the laughing stock of the NFL.  

No comments:

Post a Comment