Tuesday, August 21, 2012

Say Something #21

Let me list all that is bad:
  1. My grandparents are both old and failing (and super stubborn, to boot). My physical distance from Michigan makes me essentially worthless in the healing process. Letters only do so much.
  2. M is a sick sick sick little boy. And his mama, while gracefully strong and brave, is understandably a bit broken. This breaks a friend heart--I will keep repeating that here until I am blue in the face.
  3. Two weeks from today, I will be forced through the two-year marker of a well-lived life. To say the nightmares have returned is really only a hint at what my sleeping habits have been as of late.
  4. I am near certain I have an ulcer. (There is not a bit of stress in my life!) And if that is not the case, my pet parasite is acting out with a vengeance. I can count on one-hand the number of “meals” I have consumed in the past week.
Hooray Life.

No comments:

Post a Comment