Friday, August 10, 2012

Say Something #10

Today I lived an ideal Friday. I got up. I went to work. When the work day closed, I took the long way to Reston to allot myself some much needed decompression time. I met up with S.K.H. for an episode of Dance Moms while traffic on the beltway died down. Then, together, we drove to Baltimore, Maryland to meet up with our families... who ventured out earlier that afternoon, leaving the working women behind. After dropping off our belongings, we jumped on the boat and took off for Pasadena, Maryland for a late picnic table crab dinner. A stomach full of hush puppies later, I climbed back on the boat and headed with gang to our "home" in Baltimore... where I searched the clear night sky for shooting stars for the duration of the cruise along the Chesapeake Bay.

No comments:

Post a Comment