Sunday, August 19, 2012

Say Something #19

Below is an email I received from a friend, regarding 16 & Pregnant/Teen Mom star Farrah Abraham's new book. 

To: You

I just returned My Teenage Dream Ended by Farrah Abraham citing "offensive content" as the reason. I read this dribble so you didn't have to! And now, I present you with a list of my favorite quotes. Ahem.

"Let's go upstairs and you can help me finish getting ready." Derek was always good about watching me get ready. Afterwards on the way out of the room, I grabbed his manhood and dared him to stick it in right then and there.
 

Then Derek wanted to mix things up and decided we should have sex in my sister's room down the hall. (My sister wasn't home, just FYI.)
 

We claimed our sex life back on the hood of his car and I looked at him and all the millions of stars in the sky and I will never forget how perfect it felt. Best of all, Derek dropped me off at home on time for curfew.
 

I just kept repeating to myself, We're broken up. I'm too young for this. He flirted with ugly girls.
 

Clearly my period had arrived. This was too much. I said, "Okay, maybe this is a sign that we shouldn't talk anymore. It's not working out." He seemed fine with that.
 

I knew I should never take back a guy who stole, smoked, did drugs, and worked at Burger King.
 

He was tall, confident and cute. The only thing about him that fell short of my expectations was his car - it was kind of a beater.
 

My mom came upstairs and turned the lights on. She took one look at me and said, "Oh yeah. Your water broke. It has that smell." I had to laugh because all I could think was that the smell reminded me of having Derek's cum inside me.

Also, this video.

From: R.D.S.

Do you feel second hand contaminated, the way E.J.R., a fellow friend on the email chain, does?

No comments:

Post a Comment