Thursday, August 25, 2011

The Writing Studio

My writing studio received a major upgrade this week... 
from the floor in the corner of my room to the
old family dining table in my mother's sewing room.

These busy fingers now claim the territory previously devoted to creating masterpieces.

This mini, but perfect, studio has everything I need. Four large windows span the room for morning hours and two bright lamps for the evening sessions. My old Disney's Animal Kingdom mug contains all the colorful Ultra Fine Point Sharpies and V5 Pilot Pens a girl could need. The current novel of choice, articles to read, and paper for letter writing are easily accessible. And when I'm not staring out the window--a photo of the Kepler Cascades from my recent trip to Yellowstone National Park is framed blow-up style, in addition to a copy of The New Earth From Above, 365 Day book.

Bring on the emails. Bring on the job hunt. Bring on the words.

No comments:

Post a Comment