Monday, August 29, 2011

Blog Spam

Spam, in any form, is awful.

These bits and pieces, complied into random postings, tell my story. The casual, real people feedback has been and is always welcomed. Having "an audience" forces me to continually work on strengthening my writing, reminds me to capture events normally undocumented with photos, and encourages me to share honestly the emotion of each season... I am, however, over the spam comments that come along with blogging.

The millionth repetitive, non-relevant comment by a automated stranger exposed a new level of rage. First their was one, then there were many. Such is spam. Well, recently, all on my own--a technological feat--I altered the settings of Explore. Dream. Discover. to prevent future spammers access. As an added bonus, removing spam ensures I see each new comment almost immediately.

Nothing will be overlooked.

1 comment: