Friday, April 22, 2011

Words with Friends

For the amount I rag on technology, I'll admit my continuous amazement with the options for entertainment (and I suppose practical use as well) on my iPhone. When I'm not activating the reward system of the brain, hereby releasing a surge of energizing neurotransmitters (that can be done without coffee!!!) with 'The Cup O' Joe' app I'm building my vocabulary with the app entitled 'Words with Friends.' We already know how awesome words are, well playing scrabble electronically throughout the day with friends is even more awesome.

Learning new words, using old words, creating long words, or filling space with short words--grow vocabulary, grow.

Productivity can't possibly be at its peak throughout the day, we should all play (for a few minutes, anyway).

No comments:

Post a Comment