Sunday, April 17, 2011

Put a sock in it.

My socks rarely match and many of them have holes in them. They can be dated back to my middle school years. I would be most offended if anyone even as much inferred that I was a pack-rat. That being said, I absolutely can't part with so many of my 'favorite' socks.
My shoes suit my mood as you might have learned earlier this month, well my socks partner very particularly with certain shoes. The running socks breathe well and are only for running, the wool socks are for cold or rainy days, the athletic ankle socks are for sneakers, the tall thin socks are clog type shoes while the thin ankle socks are to be worn with sandals. Once when shopping with a fashionista friend I mortified her with my purchase of flip-flop socks, which I might add will give you a new outlook on life.
I recently mended one of the three holes in the sock pictured above... but that is as far as I will go. All socks will be worn till they unquestionably can not go any longer.

I'm insistent and structured.

No comments:

Post a Comment