Thursday, April 14, 2011

Iconic Images

Over the Clemson Spring Break I took advantage of my Thursday afternoon off to walk down memory lane. I spent nearly three hours frolicking around the campus of my alma mater. Three weeks later and I am still not sure how to recount the experience. Sports? By Class? Nature? Academic? Social? Living Quarters? Favorite Spots?

All the photos I snapped can be found online, I have no doubt. These are my pictures taken with my camera during my time. They are not professional. The imperfections and angles are deliberate, reflecting my memories.

The iconic building of Clemson--presenting Tillman Hall (built in the 1890s).
The view of [Robert Muldrow] Cooper Library from the mysterious Carillon Gardens.
And in reverse:
The fancy bell, which used to hang in Tillman hall, enclosing the Carillon Gardens. I spent many afternoons here dinging this bell for the delight of small children.
I was far more sentimental than I predicted. I noticed a beauty unappreciated during my time here as a student. I was glad I did this during my alone time but think it might be fun to re-do with a friend. The change that has occurred during my short absence upset me.



No comments:

Post a Comment