Sunday, August 30, 2009

You aren't bugging me!

The other night when I went to climb into bed this awesome bug
was crawling on my wall. Bugs do not bother me one bit. I think they are fascinating, especially ants. As you can imagine I was on a high because this awesome bug chose my room as a resting place. While I do not mind bugs I did not want to wake up with this guy crawling on my face, they are much preferred in their natural environment. Search and Rescue was in order. Naturally because I did the searching, C.A. was there for rescue. He caught the bug and took him outside where he belongs. When I say rescue I truly mean to save from confinement, danger, and evil. I do not understand how people can go around squashing these harmless little creatures.
"Kill the flies and you starve the cats" (Unknown)

No comments:

Post a Comment