Saturday, August 22, 2009

A.L.R.L.

Today it's your birthday, I hope the party is for you!  Bring on the friends, the family, the bears, and most importantly, the cake!  You made the worst days of college survivable and the best days even better.  You were (and still are) the source of my stories, and you will always be my partner in crime.  I miss our trips to the parks, blowing bubbles, doing art projects, and partaking in birthdays for the bears.  I loved it all!     

This past weekend I realized my undergraduate years were officially over as I listened to stories of move-in weekend.  A big part of leaving Clemson meant leaving you (and your adorable little brother behind)!  All summer long I kept thinking I would come back and be able to play but reality is finally setting in.  The offer still stands, you are welcome to come to accompany me to Africa!   I am sure you would be a fan favorite!

A.L.R.L. life is not the same without you!  If I was there, I would help you lick the icing right off that cake!  Happy 4th Birthday!

1 comment:

  1. What a sweet post! Alice loves you with all her heart, as do we, and we feel privileged to have had you in our lives. You've been -- and will continue to be -- a wonderful role model for Alice!

    ReplyDelete