Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Fall Lineup

This is premiere week in America. The (amount of) television people watch probably speaks a lot about a person. I may not be as addicted to television as some, regardless I definitely have my favorite shows.

This September (and on), I'll be religiously watching:
  • The Big Bang Theory
  • Gossip Girl 
  • It's Always Sunny in Philadelphia
  • Law & Order: SVU
  • Modern Family
And not so religiously: 
  • The Amazing Race
  • The Biggest Loser
  • 30 Rock
Programs that operate, obnoxiously, on their own calendar:
  • Dance Moms
  • Project Runway
  • Teen Mom
My only defense to the seemingly long list is I have gone and could go without cable or a TV at all... but when present, indulging is an alright to wind down.

No comments:

Post a Comment