Friday, October 2, 2009

Envirosax

I just ordered these fantastic reusable shopping bags! I know, I know, I am leaving the country. I actually ordered them for my mom. She is a great shopper, translation--lots of plastic bags. As her environmentally friendly daughter I could not stand to see her march in the door with another handful of plastic bags! She has quite a few reusable shopping bags already... although she routinely forgets them in the car on her trips into the grocery. These are prefect because they fold up small enough to fit in her purse. Go shop mom, hurry, there might be a food shortage tomorrow! Oh to encourage others to save the world!

These bags seem a little bit costly at first glance. Remember, though, the cost at which your lifestyle comes to the earth. Trust me, it is going to take more than eight dollars to repair! You can also buy the bags in bulk (a group of five) to reduce the cost a little. This is how I chose to purchase them because I figured the bags would make great gifts or I could selfishly keep them for market day shopping in Lesotho! They're light, they're cute, they're durable! I think I am in love.

Possibly even more exciting than the Envirosax is the shower timer that came free with the bags! Despite my thick medium length hair I am naturally a five minute shower taker. The timer presents a challenge. You must shower in four minutes or be chastised by mother nature. Each minute of showering uses two and a half to seven gallons (depending on your shower fixture) of water. Tonight I am glad to report I beat the clock, four minutes and done. To be competitive with myself! Smile.

No comments:

Post a Comment