Sunday, March 14, 2010

Care Package Ideas

Do not judge me:
  • Chocolate (especially Milk Duds, 100 Grand Bars, and M&Ms)
  • Chocolate chips
  • Trail Mix
  • Granola bars
  • DRY ROASTED almonds
  • Sunflower seeds (without shells, unfortunately Lesotho is not a baseball park)
  • Taco Seasoning
  • Pop Tarts (any flavor)
  • Unhealthy cereal (Reese's Puffs, Coco Puffs)
  • Black Beans
  • Kraft Mac and Cheese
  • Velvetta Cheese
  • Kraft Parmesan Cheese
  • Rainbow Chip Icing
  • Muffin and brownie mixes
  • Real coffee (what is this country doing to me?)
  • Scented Candles (good smelling)
  • Grill lighters
  • AA and AAA batteries (DO NOT DECLARE these)
  • V5 Pilot Pens (in fun colors)
  • Regular pens, pencils, and erasers for my students
  • Magazines (Time, Newsweek, The New Yorker, People, Runners World, Sports Illustrated)
  • News articles (!!!!)
  • Febreeze
  • Good sunscreen (Neutrogena)
  • Burts Beeswax Chapstick
  • A People Puzzle Crossword (or EASY crossword book) book
Have at it! Of course, anything you send will be welcomed in my home. Definitely use flat rate boxes or padded envelopes. I can receive packages at either address. I hear packages to Thaba Tseka do not have to clear customs in Maseru (meaning less theft!), however, I had not had any proof yet. My mom has had luck with both her packages to the Maseru! Thanks for sending packages.

No comments:

Post a Comment