Tuesday, October 11, 2011

In Motion

Yesterday, I glanced at my watch, only to realize it was already the 10th of October. It was a complete surprise--October 2011 is one third underway.

This month has been whirlwind thus far. I have been on the move, slumbering in a new place for each of the past seven nights...
  • October 4: in the queen sized guest room bed at my home base in Northern Virginia
  • October 5: in a shared queen sized bed at the home of the S family in Durham, North Carolina
  • October 6: alone in a double bed at the K home in Columbia, South Carolina
  • October 7: on an air mattress in Jackson, South Carolina visiting Papaw K
  • October 8: in a shared queen sized bed in a hotel room in Charleston, South Carolina
  • October 9: on an air mattress at the apartment of the newlyweds in Raleigh, North Carolina
  • October 10: in a king sized bed across the street from my family's home in Northern Virginia
The rest of the month is filled with many more nights of dog sitting, so I will remain in transit. 

No comments:

Post a Comment