Monday, July 25, 2011

Letter Exchange

These detailed envelopes, a sampling from my favorite pen pal, should serve as an indication of the of the writing style inside--descriptive ramblings of a man with heart. 
Receiving mail is already fun. These brightly colored letters only add to the joy. 
Isn't it awesome how we are all wired so differently? 
His talents span the board; this gives you an inkling of how creative he is.
I am well aware of the length of time required to write a letter. I am content not knowing the time spent crafting these decorative letters.
Each time I empty the mailbox with one of these special letters, I am curious as to the number of postal workers annoyed in the 8000 plus mile journey here to the U.S. of A. We are 19 for 19; not one having been lost in transit. 
If there is anything I can count on these days, it's the reliability of this particular pen pal. 

No comments:

Post a Comment