Monday, November 15, 2010

Twitter

While my friend was in town she confessed to being on Twitter. Ahh, what happened to you while I was away? Retract statement. She allowed me to play around for awhile to find out what this hoopla was all about. I found my new love: Funny One Liners. Whoever it is behind these short statements, lets meet immediately, if not sooner. I sat there hysterically laughing the way anyone would while reading Popsicle stick jokes.

I can't stop thinking about him/her and their funny one liners. Oh to be so clever and witty! Am I about to find myself on Twitter stalking Funny One Liner man/woman? This can't be happening. Lately, I have been going through what I'll refer to as an "I-hate-that-facebook-controls-my-life" phase, and now I am considering joining Twitter? And not to tweet, I do all that here, simply to follow a tweeter.

Last weekend I wondered what had come over my friend, now I think I'm ill.

1 comment: