Thursday, November 11, 2010

2 months gone... and this time I'm counting!

I realize I just said I closed the Lesotho chapter of my life, but I'd hate to end on such a negative note so I am officially closing the chapter with a few positive thoughts. The 11 things I miss the most:
  1. The smell of Sunlight detergent.
  2. Spads, my dog.
  3. Popcorn for breakfast, lunch, snack, and dinner.
  4. The simplicity.
  5. My walk to school.
  6. Peach and orange season.
  7. Being disconnected.
  8. Learning how to garden.
  9. Middle sister.
  10. Wearing a blanket.
  11. Conversations by candlelight.

1 comment:

  1. Rachel shared the blog site... I got to have dinner with her tonight as she came in to Charlotte! I look forward to reading your blog... it sounds like you are walking steadily forward on your grief journey. May you continue to find courage. Pam

    ReplyDelete