Sunday, November 14, 2010

I'm going public!

For those of you who don't know R.D.S., a fellow Clemson alumni and friend, she has been managing this blog while I have been away. I can't thank her enough for granting you guys access and troubleshooting when things went astray. She is now attends New York Law School, where she finds herself with less than an ounce of spare time. I won't make any promises I can't keep by saying she won't be needed (as a blog manager) in the future, especially since she is my only tech savvy girl friend. It's past time she moves on from this mundane, non paying job to all the greater opportunities in the Big Apple. Thank you for your time, patience, dedication, and friendship!

And readers, thanks for sticking with this private blog for so long. If you are half as sick and tired of following this private blog as I am maintaining it, I apologize. It's too much work for my dedicated readers and way too big a hassle for my sweet friend.

From this point forward it's only happy, people-sensitive stories. No more sarcasm to rescue myself from bad/angry/frustrating days. Those details will be kept in a locked journal wherever I end up. You will read only heart-warming stories, see only smiles, and hear only 'half-full' thoughts. It will be sappy and cheesy, music to the ears of those who live on the surface. The opinions and views will still be a reflection of me (and no reflection of Peace Corps or the United States Government), but I'll attempt to make them more subtle and fewer and farther between.

"A peaceful mind makes a peaceful person. A peaceful person makes a peaceful family. A peaceful family makes a peaceful village. A peaceful village makes a peaceful country. A peaceful country makes a peaceful world." Colin Beavan

Wish me luck. Read on password free readers, read on.

No comments:

Post a Comment