Friday, December 2, 2011

November Twitter Recap

 Samantha Hoehner 
I've been struggling to find the meaning of the acronym ... outside of my given name, of course. Vain much? Leave it up to
 Samantha Hoehner 
I just received a 50-page letter with the prelude: "This letter is embarrassingly long... stalker-type long."
 Samantha Hoehner 
somebodies are excited about our first chick-fil-a
 Samantha Hoehner 
The burn of spilling coffee is not nearly as severe when iced.
 Samantha Hoehner 
You  are the luckiest girl on the Upper East Side cause you've got tickets, and I want to go to the show!
 Samantha Hoehner 
The characters in Chinatown make the experience.
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm home. It's November 26. It's 3:12 pm. It's 68 degrees outside. Loving.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Every Sunday , the self-promoter,  with his "evolving"  site, but I keep going back. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
My left shin is proudly displaying 8 bruises. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
In a house of 10, it's no surprise I'm the first one up--the crowd is still tryp'd out on turkey.
 Samantha Hoehner 
The single worst thing in the entire world is losing to someone who is uncompetitive. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
I am not above sticking my fingers down my throat. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
There is a stomach who hates fun in form of food, alcohol, and exercise or another engaged friend to be thankful for!
 Conan O'Brien 
Can’t believe it’s not even Thanksgiving and some people are already putting up their Christmas tweets.
Retweeted by 
 Samantha Hoehner 
We're live tracking  flight. She should land in 4 minutes.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Out of  on Friday. Into  on Monday. Out of Tuesday.  
 Samantha Hoehner 
We're driving NE to fly S. We're parking long term. We're not checking bags. We're cheap. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
too many pomegranates.
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm not done with  sports because the  are on!
 Samantha Hoehner 
This is getting ugly. I don't care what anyone says--the injuries are killing us.   the 
 Samantha Hoehner 
What are tweeps? People who tweet? I find the term insulting and the context clues to define such a word lacking.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Goodbye Warm.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Talked to Mom, her first comment, "What happened to Clemson?"  Talked to Dad, 8 hrs later, "Those Tigers!" 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Dear Marketers, Stop playing your commercials 10 volume notches above program level. Thanks, Me
 Samantha Hoehner 
How many lightbulbs does it take to change an American?
 Samantha Hoehner 
Airplane Recycling 
 Samantha Hoehner 
A friend on my flight, what a delight!
 Samantha Hoehner 
Who invited winter?  
 Samantha Hoehner 
Tebow winning = Me losing
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm packing as though I'm beach bound because at this point 79 degrees is beach weather.
 Samantha Hoehner 
One would assume things would be easier to find after cleaning lady day. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Spraying Shout does not have the same effect as Febreze. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
well in my case it was read them again    
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm up doing moon salutations like a crazy person. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
The windows are open. It's !
 Samantha Hoehner 
I dislike  assaulting me everywhere I go.
 Samantha Hoehner 
stupid effing house phone stop ringing all the  time. you're , but, more so, is  refusal to cut you off.
 Samantha Hoehner 
two years, , how far i haven't come?
 Samantha Hoehner 
that earring back i lost two days ago... louis, the dog, just vomited up. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Is 7:39 too early to go to bed?
 Samantha Hoehner 
And they're off, 1 mile in the race is tight. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Let's go Raiders--dominate the region! 
 Samantha Hoehner 
with these new running socks i'm set to conquer the roads
 Samantha Hoehner 
don't tell me how it ends.

No comments:

Post a Comment