Saturday, December 3, 2011

NOLA

My friends and I will ring in the New Year in New Orleans, Louisiana. I have not seen these girls in over a year, so I am really looking forward to the trip. We will have time to explore, rest, converse, dine, and shop. I am feeling gitty already...

This is my first true 'grown-up' trip. Limited to the Continental United States, it will be three girls meeting in an unfamiliar territory to build our own adventure. I am excited to exchange normalcy for making new memories and strengthening relationships. For a week, we will share the gift of time together, enjoy laughter and smiles in new discoveries.

Our tickets are booked, the necessary scheduling has been done, and the December countdown is underway... I am practically packed.

We already have NYE dinner reservations, but if you have any New Orleans 'must do's'--especially ones we can safely navigate during the day while our host is busy--I'd love to know!

No comments:

Post a Comment