Thursday, November 5, 2009

Goodbye Georgia

In order to say goodbye to C.D. I made the ten and a half hour drive down to potential graduate school number five, University of Georgia.  The long weekend was wonderful... football, hiking, friends, late nights, movies, and irregular eating schedules.  Oh to be in college, without the work!  Bliss.  
As always it was incredibly good to see him and be back at one of the best colleges around.  Even with zero dollars in his bank account I am planning to expect him in Lesotho around June 2010.  Thank you World Cup for playing in South Africa in 2010.  Thank you Peace Corp for placing me in Lesotho.  Much appreciated.  

The greatest part about C.D. is there is no plan or order for anything... and while his friends may think I have my life together, in my opinion the day-to-day lifestyle C.D. flows with seems a lot more appealing.  

I miss you already and I have not even left.  This is bad.  See you in Lesotho!

No comments:

Post a Comment