Friday, January 6, 2012

The Result

This is what happens when I have company. The is what the aftermath of the holidays look like. This is the result of two straight weeks of socializing. This is what happens when I return from a week-long trip. This is what happens when I devote three hours a night to bowl-game season. This is what preparing for a five-week Central American vacation is like.

I have a mile long, or three-page, chicken-scratched 'to-do' list. And, quite magically, it is growing. There are tasks within each task. It is maddening.
And while I would like to accomplish the works of this list before my Wednesday morning departure, I am not fretting. I am relaxed--many praises to exercise, first-rate friends, and the clean-slate of a new year.

Tis the season of a whole lot to accomplish... and far less time to write. Sigh.

No comments:

Post a Comment