Tuesday, January 10, 2012

Good Neighbors

This isn't exactly a story of importance, instead a wish for my future--may I be as skilled at my parent's in landing stellar neighbors. They nailed it Kansas, nine years later... and we are still in touch with the good people of Lenexa. Here, in Northern Virginia, the essence of excellence has been captured again. Our neighbors, each in their own way, are awesome. I do not want to leave them behind--for a day, for a trip to Central America, for forward progress in my life. They are... that awesome. 

For N.J.M.'s December 28th birthday, the neighborhood girls ventured to Georgetown, Washington DC for 10 uninterrupted hours together. There was shopping (till I nearly dropped), lunch we at Cafe Milano (no celebrity sightings), and cupcakes at Baked & Wired (holy heaven!). 
Good day. Better People.

No comments:

Post a Comment