Tuesday, November 1, 2011

October Twitter Recap


 Samantha Hoehner 
it's monday night...  is takin' ov'r the town... it's gonna be a battle in the  tonight. are you ready for some football? 
 Samantha Hoehner 
I will remain a  fan despite the loss. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Could it be that  &  fall this week as  and  did a week ago? I'd feel better if we went down together.
 Samantha Hoehner 
BUT I'm taking home this typewriter... The one of my dreams... and I could not be more excited. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm in  territory.  football is not appreciated here. I'm not handling this well.
 Samantha Hoehner 
frost on the pumpkin
 Samantha Hoehner 
The alumni are rolling into A Squared.
 Samantha Hoehner 
i can think of very few good reasons to have your credit card number memorized.  
 Samantha Hoehner 
It's . The duties this week entailed exercising, reading, watching television, and drinking lattes.
 Samantha Hoehner 
so so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy to be back in my bed. so so so so so so so so so so so so so so happy my bedroom has a tv.
 Sophia rossi 
 by smhoehner
Texting me to "call you" is best way to get me to NOT call you.
 Samantha Hoehner 
There is no valid reason to stay up to watch the  or the play 
 Samantha Hoehner 
The  play high school football, all they do is run, and when they throw, they're disastrous.
 Samantha Hoehner 
How will I stalk airfares if I land a real job?
 Samantha Hoehner 
Few things are as peaceful as a 1:30 AM walk.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Did anyone notice my pants were inside-out all day?  
 Samantha Hoehner 
I could use a bye week. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
My friend  just sent me virtual flowers.  Nicest gesture EVER.
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm watching  on a 13'' TV. Our big screen is viewing Garfield for youngsters. The medium screen:  . 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Where is the defense that held  to 3 total points? 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Not tonight. Not now . I'm not ready.
 Samantha Hoehner 
This house is divided.
 Samantha Hoehner 
 reading was replaced with tetris. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
dog treats should not smell like human food.
 Samantha Hoehner 
For the record, it is still raining.
 Samantha Hoehner 
No extra innings, no rain delays, no 8:37 PM starts--I may get to bed at a decent hour. And with the  win I have a content father.
 Samantha Hoehner 
rain.rain.go.away. do.not.come.back. i.do.not.want.to.play.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Turn Around, Don't Drown. That's encouraging.
 Samantha Hoehner 
My thirst is unquenchable as of late.
 Samantha Hoehner 
If you go to  everyday you will die. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Are these the  for  sports?  and and  
 Samantha Hoehner 
bus rides are notorious for giving me headaches
 Samantha Hoehner 
Yabo Dabo Do! #8 I'm maintaining faith.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Tonight I learned all my delicious  desserts were cooked by a lightbulb. 
 Samantha Hoehner 
Nothing masks the sound of screaming children.
 Samantha Hoehner 
It's past midnight. I rarely stay up this late by choice.
 Samantha Hoehner 
A music playing gas station changes the whole experience.
 Samantha Hoehner 
Today may be the third of  but it's still raining.
 Samantha Hoehner 
The thermostat reads 64 indoors.
 Samantha Hoehner 
It's final.  has their first win. Chiefs n' Chopper!
 Samantha Hoehner 
The family goes 4-0 for the 2nd week in a row. Only  and  claim the 5-0 season start.
 Samantha Hoehner 
I'm finally believing in 

No comments:

Post a Comment