Friday, February 14, 2014

Friday Night Walk

There was a full moon on Friday night. And the city was stunning as the moon's light reflected against the snowfall from the previous day. Boyfriend and I set out for a post-work jaunt on walkways illuminated solely by the moon, we're totally romantic like that, you see. Oh and it just so happened to be Valentines Day; the passion truly soared as I climbed dirty snow banks! There is just something about snow that brings out the inner child in me.
As with so much of life (especially unplanned circumstances), there is a choice to make: resist it or embrace it. I choose to be present rather than wrapped up in anxiety over things I cannot control. Today was a joyful, memorable, adventurous today.

And tomorrow, well, we shall see.

No comments:

Post a Comment