Thursday, May 30, 2013

An Arrest

I am going to make a statement that I know very, very, very little about. And I'm slightly hesitant to do so.

This is what I know:

The man who supposedly murdered T.C.M. has been arrested, along with the man who sold the gun. 

After two and a half years, police in Maseru, Lesotho are fairly confident they have the suspect in custody. This was published in Public Eye, however, not available online until recently. I honestly do not know how this makes me feel. I found out a week ago. And I have been sitting on the news. A huge part of me feels so removed from this incident. I have tried to create a life for myself beyond this tragedy. I do not want to be defined solely by this incident. This was a part of my life, a defining moment, but there is much more.

I want there to be so much more.

No comments:

Post a Comment