- I had to finish Gone Girl by Gillian Flynn. City life is fabulous, more than. However, it comes with many non-reading late nights and several more distractions. I needed the comfy couch, a fire place, and a calm, quiet house to bulldoze through the final parts of this bizarre novel. Finished.
- In an effort to save money, I wanted frozen berries and olive oil from Costco. Purchased.
- I needed to venture to Target to buy cheap-o curtains and sheets. I needed to convince my mom to tag along as a voice of reason. Bought. She silenced my indecision and ensured I came home with something. And two days in, I am quite happy. For the past four plus months, I have been sleeping on flannel... and my roommates--they are great, but they like the heat on 80 degrees. So even when the temperature drops to 19 degrees (outdoors), with my curtains, blinds, and window open, I am the saturated in sweat variety of H-O-T.
- Finalize the homemade steal-each-and-every-yummy-recipe-from-Ma-and-Pa cookbook I received as a birthday present, oh something like six months ago. I also need to print out some good looking my style recipes while at home... because I am pretty sure that is not the main purpose of the company. I have been cooking all sorts of delicious vegan meals. You (audience) would be proud, of the cooking part that is. Task completed.
- Avoid cooking. And eat mega delicious home cooked meals. Sated. There is nothing quite like packing on five pounds in a weekend.
- Spend quality time with my youngest brother, C.A.H... who is 17 and awesome and hard working and inspiring and talented. And is going to be leaving me very soon for college. Check. He took me on a date! There was two hours of focused one-on-one time, filled with fluent conversation (and not a cell phone ring). How sweet is that?
- And sleep. I needed sleep. LOTS. My crabbiness has been getting the best of me lately. Rested.