Saturday, December 5, 2009

I Made It!

I made it to Lesotho. I have been here for more than three weeks and I absolutely love it. This is my first time on the internet; I'm not ignoring your emails. I only sprung for 15 minutes of Internet right now. I made it through most of the emails; I promise responses in the near-ish future. Everything I have learned about the country thus far has amazed and delighted me. I am happy, healthy, and safe.  I love you all. I miss each one of you tons. I appreciate the time everyone has taken to email me.  In the words of a Basotho, sala hantle (stay well). 

3 comments:

  1. Yay! So glad to hear from you briefly. You are sorely missed.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Glad everything is going well. Keep us updated when you have time.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Sam! So glad you made it safe and sound, and that you're happy in Lesotho. We think about you all the time...Clara constantly asks "When can I go to Africa to visit Sam and the animals?" So I hope you don't mind I'm sending her to you (hah)! Enjoy every moment...looking forward to more posts.

    ReplyDelete