Thursday, January 21, 2016

Sihanoukville, Cambodia

This day started off with an incredible breakfast buffet. The buffet was composed of a huge spread featuring tons of Asian and European inspired choices. I stuffed myself in order to avoid the need to leave the beach for food prior to dinner. I needed to take full advantage of the limited number of beach days embedded in our itinerary. After our 6:00 am indulgence, we rushed to the beach to claim chairs. This wasn't necessary as we had the beach almost to ourselves until late morning.
This day was all about some rest and relaxation. We read. We slept. We walked up and down the beach. The resort itself was massive and still expanding. We moved to the gorgeous pool in late afternoon. The pool had a swim up bar, so naturally we treated ourselves during happy hour. As lame as it sounds, I've always wanted to experience a pool bar; dreams do come true!

Husband and I dressed up for dinner... and walked to the Chinese Restaurant as the sunset. The food was low on my favorites list.
We walked back along the beach before calling this a day.

No comments:

Post a Comment